Entertainment

Friday, October 26, 2007

India Buzz :

The games Bipasha likes to play





We couldn’t help, but kept guessing what a beautiful dusky woman like her is doing in an all men sports film like football?

Dusky beauty Bipasha Basu is back in the news and this time it’s not her alleged link-up with Saif which is hogging the limelight, but the compliments she is getting for her look in Goal.

We couldn’t help, but kept guessing what a beautiful dusky woman like her is doing in an all men sports film like football? She laughs and says, “Well, I am never too concerned about the length or duration of my role.

I knew what my length was going to be right from the beginning of the film.

I always knew that the film belonged to the boys and I am not complaining about it.” Is she an avid football fan? “No, I was introduced to the game (football) almost five years ago when I started seeing John Abraham.

That man is simply crazy about the game. He eats drinks and sleeps football. I had no option, but to get hooked on to it,” she says. Point taken, we have no complaints as long as the two love birds stick to each other.

Spiderman wears topi :







This Spiderman wears a Gandhi topi in the film.



Spiderman lovers will be pleased to see their favourite character in yet another regional avatar. Nana Patekar, in Horn, Ok, Please, plays Spidey with a difference.

A source says, “Nana came up with the idea of Spiderman wearing a typical Maharashtrian cap. He was required to shoot a scene wearing a Spidey costume. He was in his vanity van putting it on, when the idea struck him.

He immediately went up to the director and told him that he should wear a Gandhi topi. Since he plays a truck driver in the film, it would go well with his character.”

Rakesh Sarang, director of the film, says, “Yes, it was completely Nana’s idea to wear a Gandhi cap over his Spiderman get-up. I thought it was a fabulous idea and agreed immediately.”
Source : Times of India

0 comments: