SRK to co-produce My Name is Khan with Karan

Thursday, February 19, 2009

They vouch by their dostana and that is the reason why SRK and Karan are joining their hands for My Name is Khan, that was earlier being made under Dharma Productions. The duo would jointly produce the film now. We wonder what could be the reason of this sudden decision? SRK tells Mumbai Mid Day in his trademark style, "Karan doesn't want to pay me what others pay me (which is lesser); so he said, 'I can't underpay you like this, (also he doesn't want to pay me!) so you be my partner.' So now, we are jointly producing the film." Karan laughs when told about Khan's comment, "That's Shah Rukh's sense of humour but it's true I can never put down his price on paper. Well, with the deadly combination of SRK and Karan Johar on screen, we sure expect a good show on the box-office!

0 comments: